Selling With NALC Property Auctions Newark
NALC Residential Property and Land Auction Newark is a Nottingham based property auctioneers that covers the whole of the Uk. We have the people, depth of experience and reputation necessary to hold well attended auction sales. We are confident we can ensure a successful and profitable outcome for our clients’ property sales.
If you would like to discuss the selling process with a member of the team, or if you wish to discuss a property you might wish to sell at one of our auctions, we would be happy to hear from you. Equally we are more than happy to conduct a face-to-face meeting or visit to give you a full auction appraisal on the likely success and price you may be able to achieve under the hammer.
For full contact details visit our contact us page.
NALC is an auctioneer of commercial and residential property and land.
- Impartial advice – When advising on sales we always consider whether a property is suitable for sale by auction or private treaty. NALC offers both methods. Our property auction and private treaty departments effectively work as one team, ensuring that our advice is impartial and carefully considered.
- Wide exposure– With our extensive marketing knowledge and contacts we guarantee wide exposure to the market through intensive marketing campaigns.
- We achieve results– We consistently sell over 80% of all properties entered into our auction
For our sellers our property auctions tend to be a free, straightforward and quick Process.
- Where a guide price or range of prices is given that guide price is the minimum price at which or range of prices within which the seller might be prepared to sell at on the date on which the guide price is published upon this website. The guide price will normally be at or above the reserve price. The guide price may be subject to change at any time up to and including the day of the auction the latest publish guide price or range of prices is displayed on our website and you are advised to check the website regularly for any updates alternatively you can of course call the office and speak to a member of our team on 01636 558200 for an update on the status of any particular property which you may be interested in.
- All guide prices are always quoted subject to the auction contract.
- Please note the guide price in the lot does not include any buyers fee charged by the auctioneers and the VAT on the sale price, any stamp duty land tax or any other taxes or additional fees which may be payable
- Additional costs and fees charged by the seller or third parties that might apply to some lots and also some buyers’ fees are not included within the guide price.
- if a guide price is listed to be advised that’s TBA it means no guide price has yet been set, should you be interested in this particular property please do not hesitate to call the office on 01636 558200 and the members of staff in the office will endeavor to give you the most up-to-date information.
- For each lot a buyer’s fee is payable on the fall of the Hammer.
- NALC Auctions Ltd charge the following amounts for a residential auction. All lots £650 plus the VAT
- For our chattels and machinery and equipment auctions a minimum of 10% buyer’s premium on the hammer price will be charged.
- Sellers fees and additional charges might be charged by the seller and all other parties. You are strongly advised to read the special conditions of sale for the lot prior to bidding and check any additional charges and fees and to check the addendum. The addendum may but does not always contain details of any such amounts.
- Some lots (commercial property) VAT may be chargeable in addition to the sale price of the lot. The lot particulars and all the special conditions will explain whether VAT is chargeable or not.
- Other matters. Please note that lots may be sold or withdrawn at any time prior to the auction.
- Please note that the amount of security (deposit payable) per lot is variable and must be agreed with the auction department prior to bidding please refer to the addendum and the particulars and conditions of sale which will normally state the guide price and required deposit or bigger security deposit. The required deposit will normally be 10% plus any buyer’s premium
- Plans are reproduced with the consent of promap and ordnance Survey and are licensed by HM stationery office
- Plans and photographs shown in the catalogue and on this website are included in order to assist you in locating the lot in question. They are not necessarily drawn to scale and any arrows on plans or photographs are merely there to assist you in finding the lot itself and not for the purposes of indicating the legal boundary; especially when referring to Land Registry plans.