Earn Unlimited Commission as a Self Employed Property Consultant
No Experience Necessary & Complete Flexibility – Fit Your Work Around Your Life
Become a Self Employed Property Consultant Today Run Your Own Estate Agency Business Without Any Running Costs or Risk Under The
Largest Independent Estate Agent In The North East
Full Training Included
If you’ve got the right attitude, we offer all the training and support you need to get your career started.
Opportunities to work both inside the office and to be ‘out and about’ carrying out viewings or valuations. Weekends, evenings, full or part-time you decide when you work and for how long.
Completely Uncapped Commission
The more properties you sell, the more you earn.
Pattinson gets hundreds of people register to sell/buy/rent their property, you get access to ALL of them. Consultants can progress to Team Leaders, earning an income from their own team of Consultants.
Choose a Role That Suits You! We Have Tailored Our Programme to Suit Everyone Depending on What You Want to Do
With Us - We Can Have This Discussion with You so It's Right for You.
Get out and about on viewings with clients, canvassing and refer to our financial and conveyancing services.
All Bronze activities, plus organise viewings, negotiate offers, refer properties to auction & rent properties.
All Bronze and Silver activities, plus train to value and list properties for sale and rent.
How Much Will I Earn and What Can I Do? You can get involved in all aspects of the buisness and there's plenty of ways to earn – plus don't forget there is ZERO cap on your earnings.
Gaining an auction entry.
When a property you have listed for rent is rented through Nalcauction.
Per referral on sign up to a mortgage.
When a property valued by a member of the Nalcauction Consultant team is listed on the market for sale.
Per survey and also for conveyance referrals.
Per viewing is paid on viewings arranged by staff or another member of the Consultant Team.
If the viewing is arranged by yourself you will not be paid for accompanying the viewings, however you will receive commission if the individual buys or rents the property.
* If you carry out a valuation, and the vendor signs up to sell with us.
* Paid to the Consultant who arranged for the purchaser to initially view the property.
* Paid to the Consultant who obtained and negotiated an acceptable offer.
If you arrange a viewing but do not negotiate the sale you will receive 10%*, likewise if you negotiate a sale, but someone else introduced the buyer initially you will receive 10%.
* Percentage of the sales fee you will receive.
All commissions on sale are paid on exchanged of contracts.
What Do I Need To Be A Property Consultant?
Access to a Motor Vehicle
You need a clean and full current UK driving licence and access to a fully insured car to enable you to accompany viewings and to conduct sale and rental valuations.
(If you don't drive, there are some roles you can still do.)
A Quiet Home Office
You will need a dedicated, equipped space (desk and chair) and as a condition of employment, you should make every effort to exclude extraneous noise.
You will need basic computer skills and be competent in word processing and email use.
Telephone & Broadband
You will need access to broadband and a telephone line (and/or a mobile phone) to contact potential customers.
There is an initial fee to pay to join us and gain access to our training programme, and then a monthly subscription fee to maintain your membership, all dependent on what level you join us at.
We hand pick members of the Pattinson Team based on attitude and ability to give great service to our customers, so we’re looking for positive, cheerful, driven, friendly people who enjoy helping others. Experience in estate agency isn’t necessary.
What Do Our Existing Consultants Say?
Become a Property Consultant Today
Important notices pre-registration
Please note that charges and fees additional to the sale price might be payable by the successful buyer in respect of the lot please read the information contained below and check the special conditions of sale plus the particulars of sale and any addendum for the lot before deciding whether or not to bid.
Pre-registration approval to bid
All bidders who wish to bid need to register beforehand all checks required by current money laundering regulations must be satisfactorily completed as part of the process prior to NALC Auctions approving you to bid at our Auctions please use the links upon our website in order to fill in your pre-registration forms (hyperlink).
- Where a guide price or range of prices is given that guide price is the minimum price at which or range of prices within which the seller might be prepared to sell at on the date on which the guide price is published upon this website. The guide price will normally be at or above the reserve price. The guide price may be subject to change at any time up to and including the day of the auction the latest publish guide price or range of prices is displayed on our website and you are advised to check the website regularly for any updates alternatively you can of course call the office and speak to a member of our team on 01636 558200 for an update on the status of any particular property which you may be interested in.
- All guide prices are always quoted subject to the auction contract.
- Please note the guide price in the lot does not include any buyers fee charged by the auctioneers and the VAT on the sale price, any stamp duty land tax or any other taxes or additional fees which may be payable
- Additional costs and fees charged by the seller or third parties that might apply to some lots and also some buyers’ fees are not included within the guide price.
- if a guide price is listed to be advised that’s TBA it means no guide price has yet been set, should you be interested in this particular property please do not hesitate to call the office on 01636 558200 and the members of staff in the office will endeavour to give you the most up-to-date information.
6.The reserve price is the minimum price at which the vendor is prepared to sell the lot. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the advertised guide prices are up to date it is possible that the reserve price set for any lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price this is because our sellers do not fix their final reserve until just before the lot is offered for sale at the auction itself.
Buyers and sellers’ fees and additional charges
- For each lot a buyer’s fee is payable on the fall of the Hammer.
- NALC Auctions Ltd charge the following amounts for a residential auction. A buyers premium is chargeable in all cases subject to a minimum of £3600 plus vat in addition All lots £650 plus the VAT
- For our chattels and machinery and equipment auctions a minimum of 10% buyer’s premium on the hammer price will be charged.
- Sellers fees and additional charges might be charged by the seller and all other parties. You are strongly advised to read the special conditions of sale for the lot prior to bidding and check any additional charges and fees and to check the addendum. The addendum may but does not always contain details of any such amounts.
- Some lots (commercial property) VAT may be chargeable in addition to the sale price of the lot. The lot particulars and all the special conditions will explain whether VAT is chargeable or not.
- Other matters. Please note that lots may be sold or withdrawn at any time prior to the auction.
- Please note that the amount of security (deposit payable) per lot is variable and must be agreed with the auction department prior to bidding please refer to the addendum and the particulars and conditions of sale which will normally state the guide price and required deposit or bigger security deposit. The required deposit will normally be 10% plus any buyer’s premium
- Plans are reproduced with the consent of promap and ordnance Survey and are licensed by HM stationery office
- Plans and photographs shown in the catalogue and on this website are included in order to assist you in locating the lot in question. They are not necessarily drawn to scale and any arrows on plans or photographs are merely there to assist you in finding the lot itself and not for the purposes of indicating the legal boundary; especially when referring to Land Registry plans.
In this regard the auctioneers cannot guarantee that any plans or photographs showing up-to-date position with regard to boundaries or occupiers either of the lot or for the property shown in such plans or photographs.
Registered with HMRC for supervision under the Money Laundering Regulations. Reg No:XQML00000159968