Property Auctions - London
Our forthcoming London and National property Auctions
During the second half of 2021 NALC will returning to provide an even bigger auction service to its Natural home.
THE TRUE HOME OF PROPERTY AUCTIONS ACROSS THE WORLD. – LONDON
For many homeowners the task of selling a property occurs just once or twice in a lifetime. So, it can be difficult to figure out what method of sale will achieve the best result for you.
Choosing the right method of sale is important – it can make the difference between selling quickly for the best price, or enduring months of frustration ending in no sale at all. If you’re considering selling a property at auction, we can help you make an informed decision about the suitability of an auction sale for your own circumstances and property type with our tailored one to one service.
Costs for selling at auction
Selling at auction costs less than you might think.
At NALC property Auctions the Cost to the vendor is Zero. Yes , that’s right £0 & 0p
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re weighing up your options and need help deciding whether to sell through an estate agent or at auction, then you might find our auction FAQ’s to be useful. Alternatively why not email us at email@example.com and arrange a free – No obligation advice and market appraisal visit. We will come and visit you were ever you feel comfortable and give you the most up to date advice.
Auction provides many advantages including :
- Shorter marketing period
- Certainty of sale
- 10% deposit (cleared funds) on the fall of the hammer
- Spirted bidding from many buyers all at the same time
- Takes away any uncertainty
- Allows you – The vendor to set the terms of the contract
Auction sale tips
The process for selling a property at auction is straightforward. But to achieve the best result at auction, preparation is key. Take a look at our tips and advice how to prepare for a successful auction sale and ensure you achieve the best price on auction day.
Any property can be sold at auction. Houses sell particularly well, because unlike estate agency sales buyers are not allowed to reduce their offers at auction.
Tenanted houses and flats achieve very good prices at auction, there’s no shortage of investors looking for properties that are generating an income from day one.
Public auction is well suited for the sale of land, estates or inherited/probate properties because executors need to prove a fair and transparent sale to achieve the best possible price.
As soon as we are able to gather again and things get back to “the new normal” we will release our London auction dates. So watch this space.
Our London Auctions will take place at The Bitmore Hotel 44 Grosvenor Square London W1K 2HP.
Important notices pre-registration
Please note that charges and fees additional to the sale price might be payable by the successful buyer in respect of the lot please read the information contained below and check the special conditions of sale plus the particulars of sale and any addendum for the lot before deciding whether or not to bid.
Pre-registration approval to bid
All bidders who wish to bid need to register beforehand all checks required by current money laundering regulations must be satisfactorily completed as part of the process prior to NALC Auctions approving you to bid at our Auctions please use the links upon our website in order to fill in your pre-registration forms (hyperlink).
- Where a guide price or range of prices is given that guide price is the minimum price at which or range of prices within which the seller might be prepared to sell at on the date on which the guide price is published upon this website. The guide price will normally be at or above the reserve price. The guide price may be subject to change at any time up to and including the day of the auction the latest publish guide price or range of prices is displayed on our website and you are advised to check the website regularly for any updates alternatively you can of course call the office and speak to a member of our team on 01636 558200 for an update on the status of any particular property which you may be interested in.
- All guide prices are always quoted subject to the auction contract.
- Please note the guide price in the lot does not include any buyers fee charged by the auctioneers and the VAT on the sale price, any stamp duty land tax or any other taxes or additional fees which may be payable
- Additional costs and fees charged by the seller or third parties that might apply to some lots and also some buyers’ fees are not included within the guide price.
- if a guide price is listed to be advised that’s TBA it means no guide price has yet been set, should you be interested in this particular property please do not hesitate to call the office on 01636 558200 and the members of staff in the office will endeavor to give you the most up-to-date information.
6.The reserve price is the minimum price at which the vendor is prepared to sell the lot. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the advertised guide prices are up to date it is possible that the reserve price set for any lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price this is because our sellers do not fix their final reserve until just before the lot is offered for sale at the auction itself.
Buyers and sellers’ fees and additional charges
- For each lot a buyer’s fee is payable on the fall of the Hammer.
- NALC Auctions Ltd charge the following amounts for a residential auction. A buyers premium is chargeable in all cases subject to a minimum of £3600 plus vat in addition All lots £650 plus the VAT
- For our chattels and machinery and equipment auctions a minimum of 10% buyer’s premium on the hammer price will be charged.
- Sellers fees and additional charges might be charged by the seller and all other parties. You are strongly advised to read the special conditions of sale for the lot prior to bidding and check any additional charges and fees and to check the addendum. The addendum may but does not always contain details of any such amounts.
- Some lots (commercial property) VAT may be chargeable in addition to the sale price of the lot. The lot particulars and all the special conditions will explain whether VAT is chargeable or not.
- Other matters. Please note that lots may be sold or withdrawn at any time prior to the auction.
- Please note that the amount of security (deposit payable) per lot is variable and must be agreed with the auction department prior to bidding please refer to the addendum and the particulars and conditions of sale which will normally state the guide price and required deposit or bigger security deposit. The required deposit will normally be 10% plus any buyer’s premium
- Plans are reproduced with the consent of promap and ordnance Survey and are licensed by HM stationery office
- Plans and photographs shown in the catalogue and on this website are included in order to assist you in locating the lot in question. They are not necessarily drawn to scale and any arrows on plans or photographs are merely there to assist you in finding the lot itself and not for the purposes of indicating the legal boundary; especially when referring to Land Registry plans.
In this regard the auctioneers cannot guarantee that any plans or photographs showing up-to-date position with regard to boundaries or occupiers either of the lot or for the property shown in such plans or photographs.
Registered with HMRC for supervision under the Money Laundering Regulations. Reg No:XQML00000159968