Auction and Agriculture Development Scheme
If you have spent a little time on our website; You will know by now that NALC Group has a five-part vision for the future.
That future encompasses Newark-on-Trent, National UK wide Auction facilities for all types auction and much more as you can see.
We believe every day, we must Try, try, try, again. One of the biggest parts of this focus is our ability to help others and provide services and solutions for others while we undertake that Journey.
All each one of us can ever do is go forward; and in doing so it is important to help others when we can. At NALC we are firmly focused with the sole intention of future development and growth and understanding of auctions. We believe in driving towards greater success. It is however important to realise that within that continual drive to greater success comes the importance of remembering our past.
The management team at NALC are blessed to have experienced much in our past from some of the greatest successes in the agricultural world, all the way to trauma and tragedy much like many families across the globe.
SO…. The focus of our “AADS” Scheme initiative” which will begin in 2022. Is to consider everyone.
There are 212,000 farm holdings in the UK according to widely available data and some 109,000 employed or self-employed farmers according to the latest figures in 2020.
More importantly UK agriculture generates 61% of the raw materials for the wider UK agri-food industry which is worth around £108 Billion of GVA to the national economy and provides over 3.7 million associated jobs.
In addition, according to Google the agri-food sector as a whole generates around £18 Billion of gross export earnings for the UK each year.
Those from within the agriculture and auction industries are amazing innovative people and we at NALC Group believe that more support needs to be provided for them.
It goes without saying that farmers, breeders, growers and auctioneers and all those that form part of the macro economy do not wish to depend on the government of the day. Sometimes we just need support for our ideas.
After all that is why we started NALC Auctions Group.
So beginning in January 2022 NALC will be rolling out our hopes to bring everyone together.
In doing so by June of 2022 our application process will start. We will in short be looking for Agriculture and or Auction related businesses that have a development idea which is in need of support. Though our application process and by bringing all of those 250,000 businesses together we hope that by December 2022. NALC will be able to award development grants to the four most successful ideas of up to £1,000,000 of funding / start up support.
Watch this space for further details !!!
- Where a guide price or range of prices is given that guide price is the minimum price at which or range of prices within which the seller might be prepared to sell at on the date on which the guide price is published upon this website. The guide price will normally be at or above the reserve price. The guide price may be subject to change at any time up to and including the day of the auction the latest publish guide price or range of prices is displayed on our website and you are advised to check the website regularly for any updates alternatively you can of course call the office and speak to a member of our team on 01636 558200 for an update on the status of any particular property which you may be interested in.
- All guide prices are always quoted subject to the auction contract.
- Please note the guide price in the lot does not include any buyers fee charged by the auctioneers and the VAT on the sale price, any stamp duty land tax or any other taxes or additional fees which may be payable
- Additional costs and fees charged by the seller or third parties that might apply to some lots and also some buyers’ fees are not included within the guide price.
- if a guide price is listed to be advised that’s TBA it means no guide price has yet been set, should you be interested in this particular property please do not hesitate to call the office on 01636 558200 and the members of staff in the office will endeavor to give you the most up-to-date information.
- For each lot a buyer’s fee is payable on the fall of the Hammer.
- NALC Auctions Ltd charge the following amounts for a residential auction. All lots £650 plus the VAT
- For our chattels and machinery and equipment auctions a minimum of 10% buyer’s premium on the hammer price will be charged.
- Sellers fees and additional charges might be charged by the seller and all other parties. You are strongly advised to read the special conditions of sale for the lot prior to bidding and check any additional charges and fees and to check the addendum. The addendum may but does not always contain details of any such amounts.
- Some lots (commercial property) VAT may be chargeable in addition to the sale price of the lot. The lot particulars and all the special conditions will explain whether VAT is chargeable or not.
- Other matters. Please note that lots may be sold or withdrawn at any time prior to the auction.
- Please note that the amount of security (deposit payable) per lot is variable and must be agreed with the auction department prior to bidding please refer to the addendum and the particulars and conditions of sale which will normally state the guide price and required deposit or bigger security deposit. The required deposit will normally be 10% plus any buyer’s premium
- Plans are reproduced with the consent of promap and ordnance Survey and are licensed by HM stationery office
- Plans and photographs shown in the catalogue and on this website are included in order to assist you in locating the lot in question. They are not necessarily drawn to scale and any arrows on plans or photographs are merely there to assist you in finding the lot itself and not for the purposes of indicating the legal boundary; especially when referring to Land Registry plans.